For the third, consecutive year, SF Flying Eagle members and friends joined together to assist organizers of the 2007 Chinese New Year Parade. Meeting early Saturday morning in the Embarcadero Center complex, our volunteer crew unloaded boxes containing various gifts. The boxes were sorted and arranged into a production line and, soon thereafter, our volunteers were hard at work filling up the gift bags. With its largest volunteer force ever, the task was completed in record time.
The SF Flying Eagles organization gratefully acknowledges and thanks the following Eagle members and friends:
- Alyssa, Addison and Maisy Chan
- Zachary, Paula and Rudy Concepcion
- Amy, Gina, Rosemary and Ray Domergue
- Jeffrey, Megan, Pat and David Fu
- Ronnie Kamaserik
- Kimberley and Jocelyn Louie
- Melissa Wong
- Melissa, Aaron, Natalie and Art Yan
SF Flying Eagles, giving back to the community.